- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents,
- awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, orthopedic appliances, slippers, etc.
- Large Vertical axis rotary hook
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or of slippery materials
- Stitches per minute — 2300*
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Reverse feed
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of material
If you ever need any technical advice on this machine or you have any questions
if this is the correct machine for you please contact us by calling
TOLL FREE (866) 475-2202
We Service What We Sell