Ultrasonic Embossing Machine for Personal Protection Equipment.
It uses high frequency ultrasonic vibrations to create instantaneous heat energy and thus transform the material to achieve
various embossing effects.
It can also be used for the welding and cutting of synthetic fiber materials. All without the use of needles and threads.
The UEW-PPE can achieve the melting and cutting of material while leaving a smooth surface without burrs.
- The UEW-PPE ultrasonic embossing machine is mainly used to emboss, bubble, wrinkle and trademark on all kinds of fabrics.
- It can also emboss trademarks on non-woven fabric, coating, leather, paper and aluminum plate, imitating leather pattern and various deep and shallow patterns.
- As an ultrasonic lace sewing machine it is widely used in clothing, toys, food, environmental non-woven bags, masks (cup masks, flat masks, three-dimensional masks, etc.) and other industries.
- Ultrasonic frequency: 20KHZ
- Max. speed: 65.6 ft/min (20 m/min)
- Pattern size: Width 0 –70mm / Diameter 50 –60mm
- Dimensions of full setup: 1200 mm x 600 mm x 1200mm
- Net weight: 198 lbs (90kg )
- Working temperature: ≤75°F