The best basic upholstery machine on the market and the only one still made in Japan
along with Juki 1541S safety clutch and 1508/H heavier duty models,
Juki DNU 1541 with its larger needle bar stroke, higher presser foot lift, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism, the machine offers excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness
- Alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot are as large as 6.5 mm
- In addition, the ratio between alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot remains unchanged even when the material thickness changes
- Rectangular feed prevents needle from fraying
- Sews multi-layered parts of a material with consistent stitching pitch while preventing stitch gathering
- Stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial
- Includes a clear view of the area around the needle, placement of the bobbin thread winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel
- Knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed which reduces the pressure required to operate facilities setup
- Machine's full open-type top design makes adjusting works easier
- Machine comes with a lubricating mechanism that uses a centralized oil wick which substantially reduces the time and trouble required for oiling the machine
- Stitch length: 9 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 36 mm
- Presser foot lift clearance by hand: 9 mm
- Presser foot lift clearance by knee: 16 mm
- Hook type: Horizontal-axis full-rotary double-capacity hook
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 10.3"
- Weight of machine head: 80.47 lbs
This is a complete unit with table stand and 3/4 HP. FESM-550 servo motor 110V.
If you ever need any technical advice on this machine or you have any questions
if this is the correct machine for you please contact us by calling 323-560-1717
WE SERVICE WHAT WE SELL
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The best machine ever.....
Can't believe I waited so long to purchase this worknhorse. The directions on putting the table together were great. Definitely worth the savings to put everything together. This machine sews with ease and is good looking, too.