Sunstar KM-390BL SERIES
- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents,
- awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, orthopedic appliances, slippers, etc.
- Large Vertical axis rotary hook
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or of slippery materials
- Stitches per minute — 2300*
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Reverse feed
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of material
We Service What We Sell