Pfaff 591-900/83-910/17-911/50 BL/N5 Head with P-40 CD servo motor
Modern post-bed high-speed machine series - mechanical design
Single post bed machines with the PFAFF INDUSTRIAL brand are the most-used equipment in the shoe industry.
PFAFF has succeeded in achieving a true upgrade of this legendary machine generation with the new series 591.
The modern and new designed case in the new PFAFF product lead design, the sturdy thread trimmer as well as the
automatic hook lubrication are the distinguishing features of this new product range.
The machines are equipped with integrated, energysaving drives.
This range is mostly used for nearly all top-stitching work with single needle in the shoe production.
Ornamental and assembly seams on classic and sport shoes can be sewn easily and in a top seam quality.
The whole range of light to medium-heavy materials is covered here.
The machines guarantee maximum performance and quality at an extremely attractive price – reason enough
for many well-known manufacturers to use PFAFF post bed machines for their production.
- New design of this classic PFAFF machine for the shoe industry
- Top-quality for all assembly and decorative seams
- Simple adjustment of seam programmes und seam distances via control panel
- „Stitch in stitch“ backtacking – no perforation of material
- Easily adjustable thread trimmer for short thread ends (up to 15/3 syn.)
- Overload clutch for hook protection
- Inspection glass in hook compartment cover for controlling the amount of thread on the bobbin.
- A multi-function switch with pre-programmed functions is integrated in the sewing head - Reverse sewing / intermediate tacking, Backtack inversion, Needle up, without trimming
- The LED light, which is built into the sewing head, creates optimum illumination of the sewing area
- No compressed air required
- Hand wheel within easy reach of the operator
- Backtacking system
- Thread trimmer
- Automatic presser foot lift
Assembly and top stitching seams in shoes, leather goods and automotive interior
Needle system: 134 PCL
Needle size: Version B 90 Nm, Version C 130 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: B 3.000 s.p.m / C 2.000 s.p.m
Max. stitch length: B 5,0 mm / C 7,0 mm
Stitch type: 301 (Lochstitch)
Clearance under roller presser: max. 7,0 mm
Diameter of roller presser: Standard: 30 mm, Optional: 25 mm (only on 570/590 machines)
Clear workspace: 245 x 275 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Original PFAFF Industrial machines have an additional security label with several security features
on the machine head.
The advantage of this security label is the protection against growing product piracy.
This is a complete unit with table stand and direct drive servo motor 220 V single phase
(110V transformer available at extra cost)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this machine or if this is
the correct machine for you .
WE SERVICE WHAT WE SELL